Updated 14th August to add new times
Starting this Friday (16th August), HGRA would like to hold drop-in events every couple of weeks on a Friday evening. The first one is between 5-6pm and future meetups will alternate between 5-6pm and 6-7pm so as many residents can find a time to attend (thanks for the suggestion Gillian Cunningham!)
There is a considerable level of activity in the community now with various consultations coming up, community groups and facilities, plus the establishment of the new Hunts Grove Parish Council.
The first meet-up will be at The Bumblebee pub on Waterwells. Come and join us for a drink, a chat and anything else Hunts Grove.
Future meet-ups should be every couple of weeks, same time, same place. Events (and any changes) will be confirmed in our Facebook Group and on this website.
- Hunts Grove Parish Council preparations;
- Sports facilities, HG Football Teams, HG Netball Teams;
- Construction traffic, Harrier Way route, new B4008 route;
- Spine Road to new A38 junction;
- Haresfield Lane plans;
- Allotments and Community Hall;
- Shops / Neighbourhood Centre
- Bus Services;
- M5 noise conditions and mitigation;
- Proposed developments surrounding Hunts Grove;
- Gloucester race days / marathons;