A message on behalf of HGRA member Edward Oakey
A Cheltenham girl and her sad story
A good friend of mine Lee passed away due to having cancer, before Lee was diagnosed he was taking care of his wife Amy who also has cancer. Lee’s passing hit the family very hard especially his kids and wife also his sisters and dad … we have all took his passing very hard to accept but time has moved on and everyday we all have our hearts broken.
Amy still has cancer and bad news has been given … Amy has fought a very hard fight for a long time and still continues to fight but news that has been given is not good the cancer is very aggressive and is now taking its toll on Amy.
Amy is a true inspirational woman never gives up always keeps going and always providing love to her children and family but now it’s our turn to turn the tables we the family friends associates I ask you all to pull together.
We would like to send Amy and the kids on a holiday of a lifetime, we don’t know how much longer Amy has left which is heartbreaking so for the time she does have we would like her children to have the best memories … they have already lost their father so you can imagine them losing their mum too is so unfair so cruel and devastating.
We will be holding a raffle to help to raise money so any help you would be able to give via a donation of any sort would be greatly appreciated. Donations for the raffle via the link below.
Some of the Items so far:
Raffle for Amy Sharpe
- Family pass for Funky Warehouse
- 1 game of bowling at Tenpin Glos
- £20 voucher from Karen Tolputt photography
- Gel manicure or pedicure from Charlotte Mcormick
- 1 months all inc membership Tewkesbury leisure centre
- £10 voucher for Earls & Co Regent st
- 2 adult tickets for Battle proms
- Family ticket for Cotswold farm park
- 2 adults for Noah’s ark farm zoo
- Afternoon tea for 2 @ Cotswold water park hotel
- Signed 8×6 Mohamed Salah print
- 3 course meal for 4 at The Ivy Montpellier
- 2 tickets for a tour of Wychwood brewery
- 2 tickets for a tour of St Austell brewery
- Gift pack from Wickwar brewery
- Tickets for a Cheltenham town F.C. match
- 8 tickets for an audience with Paulo Di Canio
- £100 voucher for Weird Fish clothing
- Fish and chips for 2 from Norwood fish bar
- 2 hour house clean from Cotswold Premier Cleaners
You can donate via this link: